Saturday, May 30, 2009

Somebody's Watching You






First off, thanks for everyone who figured out where that image of the jump rope fiend came from, a Sony Playstation game. Well, jumping rope with monsters is better than shooting at cops or fellow students, I guess. (I mean in the game).

Bought a new webcam yesterday, because my nieces love to make fake news broadcasts, about the swine flu, why the think the Cubs suck, they've been doing this with my crappy old webcam for years. I fiddled with it this afternoon and discovered even more ways to make my face appear less distorted than it truly is...

5 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Dude, these are some of your best personal pictures ever. I think you've finally captured your true inner essence. lol.

G. W. Ferguson said...

My first thought was "Hey! Unreleased Outer Limits trading cards!"
Here and here.

Capcom said...

LOL GW!

Wayne, you should make your own greeting cards, the one looks like those goofy cat and dog card photos. :o)

G. W. Ferguson said...

Capcom, agreed!

My personal fave is the first pic, which should be subtitled "Why You Shouldn't Take Major Hallucinogens in the Same Room With Wayne."

Actually, that holds true for all of 'em.

James Robert Smith said...

Top photo: The Joker

Second photo: Warren Oates as the bug-eyed dude from THE OUTER LIMITS.

Third photo: If Wayne had starred in the Discovery One section of 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Fourth photo: You owe Bill Griffith royalties.