Saturday, January 31, 2009

Six Degrees of I'm Not Certain





I will always manipulate the universe with scissors and tape. And so it was that I saved a photo of Jeff Osier from my infamous 4th of July party in 1996--infamous in that it stands as the coldest day of record, July 3rd barely hit 45 degrees--and made him hover over the two Superdawgs, which Rich has named in his comment on my previous post. Then Harry got an idea and a few years after the 4th of July AND the Amazing Colossal Superdawg photo, Harry mailed me (yes, via the USPS) what he called "Awooga," and so, when I scanned it into my computer, I kept the name intact. Now, I must tell you all that Jeff Osier is the number one believer in Superdawg's, he took his wife Cathy Van Patten there right after she moved here from Virginia, and I think they still have SD sweatshirts. I found the photo in a copy of Tribune magazine and thought, you know, I could cut around the edges of the building a slide in the photo of Jeff on the pool ladder. This is how my mind works nearly 90% of the time. What kind of goofy thing can I do next? Well, I think I'm done with Superdawg, but I thought it might be best to get these three images all in a row, for the sake of future generations.

5 comments:

James Robert Smith said...

Arf!

Funny stuff. I wisht my mind worked that way. Alas!

G. W. Ferguson said...

Bestest. Pics. EVAH!

Lana Gramlich said...

I used to like cutting the comics out of the newspaper & switiching the last ("punchline") boxes & switching them w/other strips. Sometimes you get some VERY funny comics that way.

Charles Gramlich said...

The wings are a nice touch. Scary as hell but a nice touch.

Capcom said...

Yes, for the sake of future generations who will miss out on all the cool stuff that we had!