Sunday, February 18, 2007

Solitary Snowmen & Alien Ice Cream



I realized that I have never posted this snowman from hell that I took a photo of last winter inside the Flatiron Building. Its warming up, even though it snowed again yesterday, and I actually ate my favorite food group--ice cream--without freezing or constricting my throat. I have discovered this fantastic brand, but let me say this, is it only me, or does the logo look like a little alien with a cow head as a mask, like ready to be pulled down and fool us into alien domination through French Vanilla ice cream? Really, am I the only one who thinks this? That snowman is the first space ambassador, too...

5 comments:

Drizel said...

I do not see the alien cow...sorry.....its a cow...but its snowing an you are eating ice cream.....right who is the aline now.....hihii...I also love ice cream tough, but we dont get your cold here:)

Billy said...

holy crap, i see it as well. too funny...

Charles Gramlich said...

The alien clearly resides "within" the cone itself, rather than in the logo. You didn't eat any of this ice cream did you? Oh, my god, this means you are infected. Even now the seeds of what you have done...germinate within you.

James Robert Smith said...

Mmmm. Ice cream! I can't have it while my wife currently has us on this damnable diet. I'll have to try that brand, someday.

Been thinking of singing the praises of pickled green tomatoes, which I can have and do quite enjoy.

RK Sterling said...

LOL on the cow.

Now that snowman is just scary. That photo would make a great cover for a horror story.